From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Attaching Speech Dictionaries to Profiles

Hi does this do what you want?
Beware though its only a dev version and when I installed it it locked
things up but on reboot of windows it seems to work. No harm done
apparently.
Hello Joseph and other reviewers.
After talking with this author, he as agreed in submiting his addon for
review to be posted in the addons community website. I paste below the addon
description, as written by Ricardo in the readme:
"This simple add-on makes it possible to create application-specific
dictionaries for NVDA. To make use of the add-on, just go to the application
you want a dictionary for, and press NVDA+shift+p. The normal NVDA
dictionary dialog will open for you to add entries valid only for the active
application (the application name should appear somewhere in the dialog
title). The default add-on shortcut can be changed through NVDA's input
gestures dialog: under configuration node, expand the node that says "Shows
the application-specific dictionary dialog"."
Although this is a feature that could be added to the NVDA core, we might
use this addon for now.
This is the Github repo: https://github.com/RickLeon/applicationDictionary
And this is version 1.2-dev, ready for testing:
https://github.com/RickLeon/applicationDictionary/releases/download/1.2-dev/applicationDictionary-1.2-dev.nvda-addon
This author has a similar addon for profile-specific dictionaries, but it is
not ready for review yet.
Regards.
--
José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-