I just opened Jarte and hit Windows-h and yelled at my computer, and it
inserted just fine. I still need to figure out how to stop it from
replacing my cursing with asterisks though.

On 5/31/2018 8:48, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
At a guess this is controlled by Windows and the software supported by
it.
I think it may grow, but the best folk to ask are Microsoft, I'd
imagine, if it is only working in Microsoft products then that is a
big clue.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 2:01 PM
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 dictation feature and NVDA

Hi,

I have gotten kind of used to using this where you press windows+h
and the system will allow dictation and it inserts it into an email
or notepad or word pad and the like.

My question is this.  I can't seem to get it to insert the spoken
text into a program like Jarte or other word processors.  It won't
insert it into website edit fields either.

Is there a way to enable this using NVDA?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver