Re: Why ar NVDA next versions playing two musics when are installing?

Quentin Christensen

Is it playing it one after the other, or at the same time?

Also, are you running Windows 10 insider builds?  I updated to the Fast Insider build that came out this morning 17677, and I immediately noticed that I was getting a crackling, almost reverb effect.  If that is the case, when you reboot the computer, it should go away.  I am using the built-in Realtek audio on my HP desktop, and it generally works ok.

Quentin.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:
Ângelo Abrantes

---