To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2018 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] The future of NVDA

I am not qualified enough to comment on this subject, but I'll say one
thing for the author. He seems to be filled with glee over the prospect
of the demise of VFO FKA Freedom Scientific.

On 6/1/2018 12:40 AM, Sky Mundell wrote:

Hello NVDA community. It’s Sky. I wanted to ask you guys a question.
Will NVDA be incorporating voice commands in into the screen reader?
Because a friend of mine has told me that in three years everything is
going to be voice activated. Yes we have dictation bridge for Voice
activation, but what my friend means is that in three years, the
computers, etc. will all be done via Voice activation without a
keyboard. Here is what he has to say.