Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Felix G.
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Juni 2018 13:02
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.2rc2 now available

Has someone verified they look good on screen, in case we need to walk a sighted user through them?

Best,

Felix

Thanks Felix!

Also, for those used to getting to the settings dialogs with the shortcut keys (NVDA+control+k to get to keyboard, NVDA+control+d for document formatting etc), those keys all still work.  It's just if you go via the NVDA menu, the key sequence has slightly changed.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 8:53 PM, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...> wrote:

Wow! Congrats on an excellent RC from my point of view.

Just noticed that the preferences dialogs have been completely redesigned as a single dialog with categories. That'll take some getting used to, but I think the move is rational.

Best,

Felix

No problem at all - and a much easier fix than if we had broken speech in the new version :)

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 10:26 AM, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Boy, do I feel stupid.  I installed 1803.1 rc2 by mistake.  I installed the correct version and all is working as it should.  Thanks,