Re: Why ar NVDA next versions playing two musics when are installing?

Ângelo Abrantes

it's playing it one after the other,and i'm using windows7,

I am using the built-in Realtek audio on my computer.
Thanks.
Ângelo Abrantes
I am using the built-in Realtek audio on my
Às 11:23 de 01-06-2018, Quentin Christensen escreveu:
Is it playing it one after the other, or at the same time?

Also, are you running Windows 10 insider builds?  I updated to the Fast Insider build that came out this morning 17677, and I immediately noticed that I was getting a crackling, almost reverb effect.  If that is the case, when you reboot the computer, it should go away.  I am using the built-in Realtek audio on my HP desktop, and it generally works ok.

Quentin.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:
Ângelo Abrantes

---