Re: The future of NVDA

Ron Canazzi

I also like Star Trek; what of it?

On 6/1/2018 3:45 AM, The Gamages via Groups.Io wrote:
voice commands, fine, but how does your friend check what he has ordered? just a leap of faith, or a sort of screen reader which tells him, think about it.

By his closing your friend is a Trekkie, [star trec fan]

Best Regards, Jim.

Sent: Friday, June 01, 2018 5:40 AM
Subject: [nvda] The future of NVDA

Hello NVDA community. It’s Sky. I wanted to ask you guys a question.  Will NVDA be incorporating voice commands in into the screen reader? Because a friend of mine has told me that in three years everything is going to be voice activated. Yes we have dictation bridge for Voice activation, but what my friend means is that in three years, the computers, etc. will all be done via Voice activation without a keyboard. Here is what he has to say.