Re: Why ar NVDA next versions playing two musics when are installing?

Chris

Is that not normal then?

Whilst it extracts the files?

From: Ângelo Abrantes
Sent: 01 June 2018 12:21
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Why ar NVDA next versions playing two musics when are installing?

when I begin to run the installer, after update.

It plays the normal music, and then, before starting the installation, it plays the same music again.

Greetings.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 12:13 de 01-06-2018, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Interesting, is this when you first run the installer, or after you install it and it starts up?  And is it a specific amount of times (twice, three times) or continuously?

In any case, does rebooting help?

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 9:10 PM, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:

it's playing it one after the other,and i'm using windows7,

I am using the built-in Realtek audio on my computer.
Thanks.
Ângelo Abrantes
I am using the built-in Realtek audio on my

Às 11:23 de 01-06-2018, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Is it playing it one after the other, or at the same time?

Also, are you running Windows 10 insider builds?  I updated to the Fast Insider build that came out this morning 17677, and I immediately noticed that I was getting a crackling, almost reverb effect.  If that is the case, when you reboot the computer, it should go away.  I am using the built-in Realtek audio on my HP desktop, and it generally works ok.

Quentin.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:

Ângelo Abrantes

---