Re: Something strange in Firefox

Gene

F6 is one way but it won't help if the address bar is not being displayed.  There is more than one way to move to the address bar.  I know three.

From: Chris
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Something strange in Firefox

its F6

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 13 May 2016 12:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Try alt l to move to the address bar.  Also, look in the view menu and if necessary the appropriate submenu to see which tool bars are enabled.

Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 5:26 AM
Subject: [nvda] Something strange in Firefox

Good morning from sunny Iceland.

After the most recent updates I have found it impossible to copy the url
of a homepage when I want to include the relevant address in a new document.

Previously I used the command alt+d, but it doesn't work anymore in
Firefox. However Internet Explorer and GoogleChrome still have this command.

Any advice?

Best regards,

Arnthor Helgason

Phone: +354 8973766