Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Web Page navigation

Hi Gene & Brian.

First of all in response to an earlier reference from Gene I must state categorically that I am a complete novice as regards NVDA.
I have heard the term "there are more than one way to skin a cat".  Well I am present not able to skin any cat.
I have read thru quite a bit of the short cut keys and they do not react to the way I expect.

That is why i submitted my originally URL http://t.digitalnewspaper.co.za/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%40fjNSuVTurK7VzhMSOxyzIucXl%2BKsnii1IrXYxuvhTwY%3D which I list again. Gene went to a lot of trouble detailing certain key strokes. However en this led to all sort of results.
I am not all interested in any  k links. If at all possible would it not be possible to give me the simplest method,  At this stage I am only interested in opening the headings and would want the key strokes required to read such articles continuously to the end.  Is this possible?.

Regards,

William