From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sky
Mundell
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 9:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] The future of NVDA

Hello NVDA community. It's Sky. I wanted to ask you guys a question. Will
NVDA be incorporating voice commands in into the screen reader? Because a
friend of mine has told me that in three years everything is going to be
voice activated. Yes we have dictation bridge for Voice activation, but what
my friend means is that in three years, the computers, etc. will all be done
via Voice activation without a keyboard. Here is what he has to say.