got to the nvda con late, but interesting and a question about snapshot vs official versions

Scott VanDeWalle

Hi all.

I know I have not posted in here for a while.

I was at nvda con tonight.  I did not talk or anything but to say one thing in the text chat.

I’d love to try to become a resource of help, (tech support you might say), for the community.

I’m not around all the time right now but I’d do my best for you all.

I use the nvda snapshots right now and its installed as the default screen reader on my computer.

My question is could I switch to make this one as a portable copy and switch back to the official versions for the main copy that I’d use almost always like I do this snapshot right now?

I hope I made myself understandable.

Have a good night or day

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10