Sent: Friday, June 01, 2018 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Voice Activation, was The future of NVDA

That maybe true for you it may be true for Jean, but that doesn’t mean that everybody in the world has the same opinion or the same experiences that you or Jean does.

David Tanner

From my iPhone 8

On Jun 1, 2018, at 5:57 PM, Robin Frost <robini71@...> wrote:

Hi,
Gene I think you make some very cogent points here. there is definitely in my view a difference between written and oral language usage. Similarly I notice that language for me often becomes more polished when I’m in a heavier book reading phase too. It makes me appreciate the precious commodity and beauty that words themselves possess and convey. such a study done thoroughly in an academic setting could indeed be very interesting. Again for those who have dexterity issues I understand the advantage dictation can offer but I hope it never becomes the ultimate be al and end all as such.
Take good care.
Robin