Re: browse mode

Brennen Kinch

no I’m using the full version of NVDA not any snapshots also it looks like I am in the full webpage when I’m doing this so I’m not sure what’s going on and it seems to be happening with all web browsers as well

On Jun 2, 2018, at 5:06 PM, Brennen Kinch <brennenkinch@...> wrote:

hi has anyone had any trouble with using brows mode in latest versions of NVDA
particularly with using the shortcut keys in brows mode for example when I press the H key for headings it says no checkboxes no edit box no link but it doesn’t say anything about headings
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling NVDA am resetting my configurations of no luck can anyone please help me

Sent from my iPhone