I would not want to try doing anything meaningful with Windows, NVDA and one
or more applications, on a 1 Gigabyte computer.

Antony.

On Sunday 03 June 2018 at 12:25:04, David Moore wrote:

Hi!
One GB of memory would be plenty for NVDA!
NVDA takes very little resources!
Have a wonderful day!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 5:51 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Question

Hi good people:
I just want to know if there is a specific limit of gigabyte memory
space that a computer needs to have for NVDA to work effectively. How
much GB of memory space is required.
Hope to read a response.
I am Ibrahim.
--
"I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does
mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously."

- Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.