Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2018 10:05 AM
Subject: [nvda] reading very big texts in command-line applications, for example sdkmanager #addonrelease #addonrelease #addonrelesae

Hi all! Advise, please, how to read very long information messages in applications of a command line tools with NVDA? For example, in dialogues of SDKManager. Simple commands text viewing allow to read only a small part of long dialogues. Objects navigation commands and commands of review cursor also not worked.
Therefore i can't check the list of available addons to install in command-line tools "sdkmanager" - list addons is very big.