Re: "Unofficial" NVDA Add-Ons Repository

mattias

What about jefs nvda addon repository?

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Lanie Molinar
Skickat: den 3 juni 2018 17:17
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] "Unofficial" NVDA Add-Ons Repository

Hi. Try 'Jeff's NVDA Add-on Repository'.

On 6/3/2018 10:08 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Hello All,

           I am very well aware of the official website for vetted NVDA Add-Ons at https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html, and have directed a lot of people there to snag the various scripts that might prove useful to them.

           However, there have got to be untold numbers of "unvetted" add-ons out there that people have created for more obscure programs, old programs, or stuff I can't even conceive of as a non-screen-reader user that exist out there that others might find handy that, as far as I know, there is no mechanism to share.

           Am I correct or am I wallowing in the darkness of ignorance of same?

           If there isn't such, does interest exist in creating one?   Any add-ons that would exist in such a repository would, of course, be used "at your own risk" but I doubt that there's a cadre of NVDA add-on writers out there creating malware add-ons to decimate the user community.

           If such a locale already exists then I'd love to know where it is.