Re: NVDA 2018.2rc2 now available

lauracornwell

Hey there, to all I am looking for a link that we were talking about today @ NVdACon could someone send me the Irc links please?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 7:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.2rc2 now available

Thank you - the add-on may not have anything to do with it, but testing with it disabled is a good starting point.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 12:59 AM, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io <mailto:jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> > wrote:

Yes, the problem is similar to several of those reported in GitHub, except that I’m testing with a VFO/Freedom Scientific Focus display, and the display is successfully detected after resuming from laptop suspend – it’s just lost during the transition from the log-in dialogue to the desktop.

I think the problem occurred before I installed the BrailleExtender add-on, but I’ll retest with the add-on disabled.