From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 8:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sorry I missed NVDACon would love any recordings

The recordings will all be up on the NVDACon website in the next few days (say a week or so just in case).  I know most of the organising committee are in the group here so I have no doubt they will announce as recordings are available at https://www.nvdacon.org/

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 9:59 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

can I get the recordings as well?

On 6/3/2018 4:50 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi all in the NVDA community!

I, David Moore, wanted to be a part of NVDACon so much.

However, it was my wife’s birthday on the second, and I had Bible study Friday night on the first.

I would love any recordings that anyone might have. Please right me off list, if you have any information on the future of NVDA that I missed.

You all mean so much to me.

Have a great day, all of you.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10