Re: Sorry I missed NVDACon would love any recordings

Michael Chopra

Hi. The conference is listed in the Past conferences section on the website already. This is where recordings will be made available. The direct URL is:
https://www.nvdacon.org/past-conferences
I hope this helps.
Thanks.
From Michael

On 4/06/18 12:39, Quentin Christensen wrote:
The recordings will all be up on the NVDACon website in the next few days (say a week or so just in case).  I know most of the organising committee are in the group here so I have no doubt they will announce as recordings are available at https://www.nvdacon.org/

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 9:59 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

can I get the recordings as well?

On 6/3/2018 4:50 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi all in the NVDA community!

I, David Moore, wanted to be a part of NVDACon so much.

However, it was my wife’s birthday on the second, and I had Bible study Friday night on the first.

I would love any recordings that anyone might have. Please right me off list, if you have any information on the future of NVDA that I missed.

You all mean so much to me.

Have a great day, all of you.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10