Re: i need list of accessible browsers

Antony Stone

I do not think you will find such a list, because:

1. browsers change too quickly, with new releases, bug fixes, extra features
etc, so it would be a lot of work to keep any list up to date with these
changes

2. there isn't a single measure of "accessibility" because some browser
features work better with NVDA than with JAWS, some work better with JAWS than
with Voiceover, some work better with Braille than with speech output, so
there isn't a single way of measuring the accessibility of a browser that is
meaningful to everyone

3. it also depends on what sort of websites you visit and what you want to do
with your browser, so for some purposes and users one browser / screenreader
combination may be best, but for other uses and users that may not be the best
choice.

Regards,

Antony.

On Monday 04 June 2018 at 11:31:32, zahra wrote:

hello every one.
i wish that find list of browsers based on chrome and based on firefox
and level of there accessibility.
how can i find such list?
can someone please send me the link?
also, did someone test opera recently to see its accessibility?
how about chromium, slimjet and vivaldi?
i appreciate any help, God bless you all!
--
I wasn't sure about having a beard at first, but then it grew on me.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.