Re: i need list of accessible browsers

thanks brian for your help.
yes, i use 32bit and wish that use 32bit system and softwares forever.
how about slimjet, chromium and opera?
did you test any of these softwares too?
do you mean that all firefox 52esr versions of firefox are slow on xp
and old hardwares?
the only version of firefox which i did not have any crash or
slowness, was firefox 25

<bglists@...> wrote:
Onn of the problems you will find is that most are 64 bit so if you are
still using 32 bit computers, you are not going to be able to run them.
Unfortunately, Firefox 52.8esr is very slow to start on older hardware.
I did try to find a usable installer fro xp chrome but it seems to have
been deleted from every site I've looked at and there is no guarantee that
even if it were the full installer that it would be able to work very well
with newer web sites.
I think most of the others like pale moon and vivaldi based on firefox are
either so cut down there is no accessibility api or they suffer the same
issue of slowdown on firefox esr.
The only thing I can say and its really at ones own risk is that older
versions say 45 of firefox are considerably faster on xp and slower hardware

but may not be totally safe or have much support left.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-