From: Chris [mailto:chrismedley@btinternet.com]
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 2:11 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] windows app essentials 16.03

hi

i recently updated the windows ten app essentials nvda add-on to v16.03 and since then cortana feeds back which i can only explain as gobble-de-gook she can here me but nva constanly feeds back theis garbled sounds

Ive to uninstall the addon as its tooo annoying otherwise, if anyone has a solution or an older version of windows ten app essentials they can send me i would be very grateful

many thnaks

chris