Re: Something strange in Firefox

Gene

Perhaps this is just one more example of frenetically updating with insufficient testing.  Maybe Firefox should try harder to be firefox and not try so hard to mimic Chrome as far as updates are concerned.  Chrome breaks things off and on by the same insistence on updating according to a rigid schedule whether the updates are important or not.

Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 2:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Something strange in Firefox

Just to clarify. The address bar is displayed when this problem occurs.
Everything seems to be as it used to be, but when you paste or type in
something it ignores it and goes back as it was before or complains the page
cannot be found. Its not all the time, but enough to be irritating and with
the other foibles of 47, I decided that my life was easier with an earlier
version, so I over the top installed 46 and the problems including the no
sound issue went away. I then stopped updates.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-