To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 11:26 AM
Subject: [nvda] Something strange in Firefox

Good morning from sunny Iceland.

After the most recent updates I have found it impossible to copy the url of a homepage when I want to include the relevant address in a new document.

Previously I used the command alt+d, but it doesn't work anymore in Firefox. However Internet Explorer and GoogleChrome still have this command.

Any advice?

Best regards,

Arnthor Helgason

Phone: +354 8973766