Re: skype help

Darren Harris

I CAN ONLY FIND SKYPE FOR BUSINESS. THAT DOESN’T SEEM TO WORK FOR A NORMAL SKYPE ACCOUNT.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: 06 June 2018 12:18
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] skype help

Hi

Microsoft now own Skype so the app version ships with Windows 10.  If you press windows+r and type shell:appsfolder, this will list all apps on your machine.  Press the letter s to jump down to apps beginning with s and keep pressing s until you land on Skype.  Press enter to run it.  If you haven’t run this version before there may be some initial set-up  to do but it will linkyou to your existing Skype account if you have one.

Cheers

Chris