Re: Using SecureCRT on a notebook computer

Antony Stone

Have you tried asking support@vandyke.com whether this application works with
screenreaders in general, and with NVDA in particular?

Antony.

On Wednesday 06 June 2018 at 13:23:09, John J. Boyer wrote:

Hello,

I've been experimenting with SecureCRT. I can log in, but then it says Term
and won't do anything. I'm using a Braille display. If I get past the
login problem, does Braille have to be tethered to review? the computer
does not have a separate numpad. How can I use my display?

Thanks,
John
--
Douglas was one of those writers who honourably failed to get anywhere with
'weekending'. It put a premium on people who could write things that lasted

- Geoffrey Perkins, about Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.