From: "Chris Mullins" <cjmullins29@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] skype help

Hi

Microsoft now own Skype so the app version ships with Windows 10. If you
press windows+r and type shell:appsfolder, this will list all apps on your
machine. Press the letter s to jump down to apps beginning with s and keep
pressing s until you land on Skype. Press enter to run it. If you haven't
run this version before there may be some initial set-up to do but it will
linkyou to your existing Skype account if you have one.

Cheers

Chris