From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 6:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using SecureCRT on a notebook computer

Hello,

I've been experimenting with SecureCRT. I can log in, but then it says Term and won't do anything. I'm using a Braille display. If I get past the login problem, does Braille have to be tethered to review? the computer does not have a separate numpad. How can I use my display?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer