Re: its beginning

Lino Morales

Oh well Sean. There is nothing wrong with the UWP app for Skype in WIN 10. There are things in life son you need to let go and that includes old programs.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 3:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] its beginning

Hi.

Microsoft pushed out skype 8 preview today to me when I looked for updates.

I can't find how to turn it off the options are not in advanced, luckily

I can still get classic skype, but if this really becomes a problem, my

plan will to unsubscribe from the nvda group, its about the only thing

and reason I have skype classic now.

After that I will use skype classic for amily things till microsoft

finally pull it, however, I suspect its going to be a smart device,

skype and maybe whats app pritty soon.

Its also clear that microsoft is now no longer keeping it a secret on

skype7's death.

They are not updating it anymore.

Thats fine as long as we can still get it and never get an update for it

again.