From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 14 May 2016 12:34
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Something strange in Firefox

Perhaps this is just one more example of frenetically updating with
insufficient testing. Maybe Firefox should try harder to be firefox and
not
try so hard to mimic Chrome as far as updates are concerned. Chrome breaks
things off and on by the same insistence on updating according to a rigid
schedule whether the updates are important or not.