From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 8:31 PM
Subject: [nvda] end of the line for nvda skype group

Hi all of you.

Pulling out of nvda skype group now because of 1, skypes uncertain future and 2. the fact I hardly contribute to it, I will shift all my conversational contributions to this list from now on if I havn't allready.

I will still use skype classic for family, but due to things as they stand I may have to remove skype from my contact and other info, it will be email for internationals only, skype if they need, but I will no longer advertise.

Microsoft has lost another user, skype classic interface is easy to understand, the new one I just don't care for.

Its a pitty its got to end this way but I may as well cut my losses right now rather than having to bother with things going bang.

I will have to either search for another solution or start paying high charges for international calls because skype new versions are inaccessible.

Way to go ms.

Can't skype classic just be pulled from the update loop and still be kept active?