From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 8:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] its beginning

Hi.

Microsoft pushed out skype 8 preview today to me when I looked for updates.

I can't find how to turn it off the options are not in advanced, luckily I can still get classic skype, but if this really becomes a problem, my plan will to unsubscribe from the nvda group, its about the only thing and reason I have skype classic now.

After that I will use skype classic for amily things till microsoft finally pull it, however, I suspect its going to be a smart device, skype and maybe whats app pritty soon.

Its also clear that microsoft is now no longer keeping it a secret on skype7's death.

They are not updating it anymore.

Thats fine as long as we can still get it and never get an update for it again.