From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: "nvda list list" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Addint a Desktop Shortcut for Programs or Apps under Windows 10

Not for me, actually I think that switches list views or something. I'll have to trythat again.

On Jun 6, 2018, at 10:50 AM, Jackie <abletec@gmail.com> wrote:

Alt number-row 2 creates a new folder as well in Windows Explorer.

On 6/6/18, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com <mailto:marrie12@gmail.com>> wrote:
There's a keyboard shortcut for making a new folder? Wow. I've ben using
computers since 2002and none of my trainers have taught me this. How long
as this little gem ben around.

On Jun 6, 2018, at 10:27 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

That is very similar to how it works in windows 7 then.

Incidentally for those who asked about making folders when in explorer its
as easy as shift/control n.

You can name it or its defaulted to new folder.

Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> <mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>>
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-