From: "brian" <sackriderbrian45@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:26 PM
Subject: [nvda] nvda freezes when doings ping test in the comands prompt

somthing that I have noticed is that if I ping a web site in the comand prompt it will read the numbers very slowly then I will not have any nvda at all not even control alt n will always restart my nvda. Somtimes it will but other times it will not. It occures every time I try to do a ping test on any web site it causes nvda to stop working. I will have to do a hard shut down and restart my pc to get my nvda back.

Brian Sackrider