Re: accessible spreadsheet program using NVDA

Kenny Peyatt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...>

Hi dan libreoffice is a really good program.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

On 5/14/2016 11:15 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:
Does anyone know of an accessible spreadsheet program that will work with NVDA? I have office 2010 but it says I have installed it on all the PCS allowed and I can't install it again. I'd really rather not have to purchase another version with the cost of those versions.

I basically need a spreadsheet program that will allow me to export the data into a CSV(comma separated values) file so that someone I am working with can import it into EXCEL.

If anyone knows of such a thing that is freeware it would be even better but I can go for a small price.

I am running windows 10 and the latest non-snapshot NVDA.

Dan Beaver.