Re: Addint a Desktop Shortcut for Programs or Apps under Windows 10

Well windows 7 is not a piece of utter crap just like xp is now total crap.

Its got at least 2.5 years before it becomes rubbish for all time.

Its still a good os till the wrecking ball hits it and thats not for a bit yet.

I will keep using it either till it becomes to insecure to use it or my cpu explodes.

This is a 6 year old 3rd generation intel so any of those things could happen.

On 6/7/2018 9:07 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Well its windows 7. I will say no more.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.