From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 11:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Path On Portable Copy

No it never did this, it was a bit of an argument about whether it should or
not but it seems the result was inconclusive. personally I'd have preferred
that it defaulted to nvda, and gave the option to change it much like zip
does for extracting files, but I never did see this done.
Basically you can normally tell the files by their dates and times, so one
can easily remove them or more usefully copy them to a new folder called
nvda. At least then if it won't work you know you missed some!

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-