From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 7:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Addint a Desktop Shortcut for Programs or Apps under Windows 10

I expect to see such commands documented when moving threw menus and submenus.  It should not be necessary for a skilled user, who learns a lot about Windows and programs by looking through menus and dialogs to have to look at a commands sheet when it is expected that accelerator or shortcut commands will be shown in menus.

Also, material that I consider to be among the best produced doesn't mention this command.  I doubt that more than perhaps ten or twenty percent of blind users know this command.

Gene