From: "Tyler Wood" <tcwood12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2018 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on compatibility notice: NvDA Remote Support add-on 2.1 is not compatible with wxPython 4, new release recommended

Hi,

Hopefully this will get fixed soon. I will, too, be staying back as this
is used pretty regularly when I use NVDA.

On 07-Jun-2018 10:17 PM, Richard Wells wrote:

I use it regularly with users. If this is not fixed before new
release, I will need to stay back until they get it working. It is too
important to my work.

On 6/7/2018 4:17 PM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:

I’ve never gotten it to work, I’ve tried several times since it came out.

Glenn