More non reading problems in new dropbox on windows 7 with latest master snaps

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi. In addition to the preferences tab being totally blank on my two machines running windows 7, a new window for shared folders seems to have been invented that asks permission to delete from all devices when you delete a file. However it just looks like a blank empty window, but sometimes I can hear the content but I seemingly cannot know for sure I have clicked the button as it seems not to have any kind of way to know where it is.
Now some people on here say the preferences work, but they do not for me, so could somebody look into this issue as I know dropbox is often used by us.
If I have two machines one with the pro and one with home of windows 7 not reading these screens in nvda, there are probably going to be others.
I have not had time to try older versions as yet, but before I start ticketing I'd like to know if its nvda or dropbox.
Ta muchly.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.