Re: accessible spreadsheet program using NVDA

hi again.
libreoffice since version 4.3.0 became accessible and also openoffice
became accessible since version 4.1.0 without need to install java
access briedge.
if you install libreoffice 4.4 or 5.1 you even dont need to press f2
to read the content of your spredsheet.
f2 is only for editing and you can read the content by arrow keys.

On 5/15/16, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you tried openoffice?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

On 5/14/2016 8:39 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
I have been trying to use Libreoffice and have found that spreadsheets
are not that accessible. I can't read the contents of cells without
hittingh f2 and putting the cell in edit mode. I wouldn't exactly
call that accessible. There are other accessibility issues too but
I'll not go through all of them at this time.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 5/14/2016 1:48 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi!
you can use libreoffice without need to purchase!
its open source and accessible.
there website is

www.libreoffice.org

thanks for asking and god bless you.

Dan,

Are all of those PCs still in existence and still running
MS-Excel
(or the MS-Office suite) on them? Most licenses allow you to have
some set
number of machines that are currently operational running the software
you've licensed. If any of those has died, had MS-Office
uninstalled, or
been taken out of commission and gathering dust somewhere you can
request
that Microsoft re-activate the number of licenses that match the
number of
"no longer operational" machines.

You could probably call Microsoft's Disability Services to
get
assistance with this if your situation matches what I've mentioned
above.

~ Henry Rosovsky

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org