Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 6/8/2018 1:20 PM, Kevin wrote:

I’ve used an online program, don’t remember the name!  But it really sucks.  Non of the audio gets transferred to the original it just like prints out talk talk talk.

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 2:44 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Turning text to speech

What is the currently suggested nvda friendly program for this task? Ie are

there some that work with voices that one can add dictionary corrections to,

as many Microsoft synths like speech platform seem to have massive issues

with the letter no and even sappi 5 does odd stuff.

I've been using  dspeech myself, for ages, but it is restricted to sappi 5

32 bit voices and one has to alter the  words in the file itself to correct

the  pronunciation. I guess some kind of add on to do a say all to file

might be nice but to me this is a stand alone program function.

What do you use?

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.