get old label tag innerHTML message when I use js to change edit box's label

特種兵

hi all:

  yesterday, I use js changed a edit box label innerHTML and press tab key got old label innerHTML message with NVDA.
  example the label innerHTML is "username", when I change "personal" combo box to "company",
the label innerHTML be changed to "company name".
  my braille display show correct new innerHTML "company name" and use up or down arrow key get new message too.
  but when I use tab key, the voice message is old "username" until I press nvda + F5 reflashed screen.
  I checked "Report dynamic content changes", still has this question.
  How can I do something let nvda get new innerHTML message when press tab key?
  or NVDA will fix this bug.

--

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan