Re: Firefox Quantum?

Danni

Hmm wish I could say the same but it takes too long for me so maybe am gonna have to go back to an older version again sigh!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2018 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum?

It loads quite fast for me, as far as I know and I'm using firefox 60.x I think. All pages load quickly like they are supposed to.

On Jun 8, 2018, at 8:07 AM, Danni <luv2ride67@...> wrote:

Is it supposed to work with NVDA and if so any idea why it takes so long to load? my computre updated without my permission "I'd had it marked never update" and am getting the same problem I did in november when it updated! I go to a site and wait and wait for it to load or click start escape taskbar over to page I was waiting on to find it works why is it doing this? and is there a fix?