Re: get old label tag innerHTML message when I use js to change edit box's label

Jonathan COHN

Did you try with a different browser? I have been having some issues with aria-current attribute not updating in current Chrome versions on Windows 7. One of my sighted peers was trying to see if the AOM was not being updated.

On 6/8/18, 11:07 AM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of 特種兵" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of afreettears@gmail.com> wrote:

hi all:

yesterday, I use js changed a edit box label innerHTML and press tab
key got old label innerHTML message with NVDA.
example the label innerHTML is "username", when I change "personal"
combo box to "company",
the label innerHTML be changed to "company name".
my braille display show correct new innerHTML "company name" and use
up or down arrow key get new message too.
but when I use tab key, the voice message is old "username" until I
press nvda + F5 reflashed screen.
I checked "Report dynamic content changes", still has this question.
How can I do something let nvda get new innerHTML message when press
tab key?
or NVDA will fix this bug.

--

thank you for much