Re: Firefox Quantum?

Danni

I am not aware of any add ons on it thanks I'll read this and thanks Gene much apreciate all this info!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2018 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum?

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 08:14 am, Danni wrote:
Is it supposed to work with NVDA and if so any idea why it takes so long to load?
What add-ons are you using?   This sounds like it could very well be an issue with an add-on.  I would definitely try restarting Firefox in its safe mode (which is unrelated to Windows Safe Mode) and see if the issue persists.  Take a look at:  https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode