From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] embedded object in Firefox

In your message concerning Flash and html5, which I didn't keep, so I'm writing from my recollection, it appears you said that flash didn't play well in XP. I have never had problems related to XP specifically and Flash. Even on a slow machine, Flash played properly. It's HTML5 that doesn't play well on both of my XP machines and one should certainly be more than fast enough to play HTML5 audio content properly.