The site is www.accessibilitycentral.net.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

On 6/8/2018 11:30 AM, anthony borg wrote:
Hi gene
I wish to access your private website to look for some tutorials.
Is it possible to send me the link please?
Thanks in advance
Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: 06 June 2018 22:49
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: how to get your web site

Are you sure.

I have no problems with either 3 of the versions you just need to learn new tricks unless programs are totally not accessible but these are useable.

Gene nz

On 6/7/2018 7:31 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi all of you.

Pulling out of nvda skype group now because of 1, skypes uncertain
future and 2. the fact I hardly contribute to it, I will shift all my
conversational contributions to this list from now on if I havn't
allready.

I will still use skype classic for family, but due to things as they
stand I may have to remove skype from my contact and other info, it
will be email for internationals only, skype if they need, but I will
no longer advertise.

Microsoft has lost another user, skype classic interface is easy to
understand, the new one I just don't care for.

Its a pitty its got to end this way but I may as well cut my losses
right now rather than having to bother with things going bang.

I will have to either search for another solution or start paying high
charges for international calls because skype new versions are
inaccessible.

Way to go ms.

Can't skype classic just be pulled from the update loop and still be
kept active?