Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] conversion info

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 12:04 pm, Kerryn Gunness wrote:
i got through
i copied the text from ms word and pasted it into paint,
then in  paint, i saved the file as jpg
I misinterpreted your original question entirely.  I thought you were somehow trying to take a file of text and run some sort of converter on it to make an image, which you can't really do.

You used one of the easiest ways to take text and insert it into an image file, even if that image is strictly of the text.